Your Houston and Beaumont Insurance Attorney
Jason M. Byrd originally opened TBLF in 2005. After several years of representing large businesses including insurance companies, petrochemical companies, manufacturers and suppliers, he decided his true calling was to help people with their legal needs. Now, TBLF typically represents individuals and small businesses in disputes with the Fortune 500 type of defendants he used to represent.
Mr. Byrd’s primary practice area involves the representation of policyholders in disputes with their insurance companies and has personally handled thousands of these types of insurance cases. Byrd also has considerable experience in the areas of commercial litigation, serious personal injury, dangerous drugs/pharmaceuticals and products liability litigation.
- Jefferson County Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- State Bar of Texas
- Jefferson County Young Lawyers Association
- Texas Trial Lawyers Association – Board of Directors
- Houston Trial Lawyers Association
- American Association for Justice
- Part Time Contributor at Texan Post
- Mr. Byrd is active with his family and in the community. Mr. Byrd, his wife and three children are active members of Trinity United Methodist Church. In addition to providing pro bono services to those in need, Byrd commonly sponsors charitable organizations and events, particularly those geared towards raising funds to support cancer research and testing.
Honors & Awards
- Recepient of Michael T. Gallagher Excellence in Legislative Advocacy Award (83rd Legislative Session)
- Member of Million Dollar Advocates Forum; fewer than 1% of U.S. lawyers are members
Contact Houston Attorney Jason Byrd at 713-864-3000 for legal assistance in Houston or Beaumont with insurance disputes, commercial litigation, serious personal injury, dangerous drugs/pharmaceuticals and products liability litigation.